Fictional Friends:Downton Abbey

8:22:00 AM


After five years, six seasons and fifty two episodes, Downton Abbey bid its farewell. Aside from Sherlock, Downton Abbey is one of my favorite British TV Series. 

Downton Abbey is a British historical period set in the fictional Yorkshire country estate of Downton Abbey, depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their domestic servants in the post-Edwardian era—with the great events in history having an effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy.




I love that I learn new things from this show like British history and their culture. My favorite character is Lady Mary Crawley. I like her strong personality and of course her interesting choice of guys to date with. The show also highlighted the emerging power of women in the society. 

Oh let's not forget the fashion during 1900s.


The detailed dresses that highlights a women's beauty





Who doesn't love the wedding dresses featured in this show?



And of course the hats


And let's not forget the love stories






My personal favorite Matthew and Mary



And their offspring: the product of their love






I will surely miss this show big time. Thank you The Crawleys and the rest of Downton Abbey cast.




All Photos Credit to the Owner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!