Audiophile:Nyoy Volante at a Fund Raising Event

11:10:00 AM



Even I already left my previous company, I often join and participate in their company events since my partner is still employed there and he's also a member of the Employee Relations Committee. November 2013, they had a fund raising concert held at Carlos P. Romulo Theater in RCBC Plaza featuring Nyoy Volante. 


Trivia; November 2012 (I was still employed with my previous company), I was part of the opening act for the fund raising concert held also  at Carlos P. Romulo Theater in RCBC Plaza featuring MYMP (Make Your Momma Proud). My childhood friend and I had a song duet and interpreted If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys and I also danced with my office mates. I surely did made my mom proud! Photo Credits: Jay Santos Photography







Going back, here are some of my partner's snap shots during the fund raising event featuring Nyoy Volante:

The stage while the production staff do their lighting and sound setup.





People lining up at the registration booth.







The winner of the Early Bird raffle promo.







Comedian, Michelle O’bombshell as the front-act. She is definitely hilarious and her resemblance to Michelle Obama is uncanny.






Finally, the main event, Nyoy Volante.


















Too bad my sister is in Dubai, she loves Nyoy Volante and now I know why. He is one hell of a performer. Of course, here is my selfie with him, sister, jealous much?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!