Featured:Lomograpika

12:12:00 AM


I would like to thank those people who continually support my business since day one. To my dear shoppers, friends, relatives and colleagues, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!


For those who don't know, I am the person behind Juyable, a pocket friendly one stop online shop for your everyday fashion essentials that offers a wide array of products such as perfumes, watches, bags, wallets, accessories and also new and pre-loved clothes. 



Aside from my online business, I also recently launched my personal blogsite by the same name: www.juyable.com (formerly joychewtheworld.blogspot.com) So, for those curious on whose behind Juyable's website, I would like to introduce you to Lomograpika, a contemporary and collaborative design creatives based in the Philippines who specializes in web design and development, graphic and logo design, information graphics, illustrations, branding, SEO and photography. 



For those who don't know, my partner is the creative director of Lomograpika while I play the role of marketing director. Lomograpika created Juyable's logo, promotional banners and the site per se. 

Here are the sample of our collaborative efforts:





If you have a company or a start up business or even an aspiring blogger, feel free to work with us. We love working with creative and fun people. 

For more information, you may visit us at www.lomograpika.com, www.ricksonchew.com or email us at inquiry@lomograpika.com.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!