Cravings and Foodgasm:Llao Llao

2:24:00 PM


I can't take the heat here in the Philippines anymore! I am craving a yogurt from Llaollao, fly me to Singapore please. So what is Llaollao


Llaollao is Frozen Yogurt. As it’s natural, it’s one of the healthiest and most recommended products in the world, thanks to the goodness in it and its high nutritional value. It is made from skimmed milk at the moment of serving and combined with the finest toppings (from freshly-chopped seasonal fruits to cereals, fun crunchy toppings and delicious sauces), making it even more delicious and healthy.


During our Singapore tour, my cousin suggested we try Llaollao. My partner is frozen yogurt addict so yes, we gave it a try.


My cousin ordered Sanum (Frozen Yogurt + Fresh Fruit + Crunch + Sauce). I forgot what type of fruits and sauce I asked for since I was really excited. All I can remember is we tossed pineapples, kiwis, strawberries, wild berries, chocolate chips and white sauce.


Oh my, it was heaven on earth. I love it's sauce and the yogurt itself was not too sour. Plus the fresh fruits, oh my! I can eat this forever. look at my partner's happy face.


You can find Llaollao almost anywhere in Singapore. We had ours at 3 Gateway Drive Unit #03-02, Westgate Mall, Singapore. You may check their other branches on their website: http://www.llaollaoweb.com/sg or visit their Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/llaollaoSingapore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!