Fictional Friends:Yexel's Toy Museum

12:46:00 PM


Family time! My Mom and Sister is back in the Philippines so I arranged a family trip that's both kid and adult friendly (meaning not too tiring and boring). I decided to give them a tour of Manila. I purchased a good deal from Metro Deal and got our entrance ticket at Yexel's Toy Museum for only 99 PHP (original price 250 PHP)


Yexel's Toy Museum has housed Yexel Sebastian's toy collection since 1989. He is the older brother of the late Filipino YouTuber, Jam Sebastian who died of lung cancer last March 2015. The collection now includes over 10,000 toys. It is located in Las Piñas, Philippines. The four-story building exhibits miniatures to life-sized cartoon, animation, video games and movie-based characters. Its main attraction is an 18-foot Optimus Prime bust created by Abet Valdecantos.

Sebastian's second museum, named Yexel's Toy Collection, is located inside the Boom na Boom Complex in Pasay City. As of December 2014, Yexel's Toy Museum's third branch, dubbed as Amazing Stories of Yexel's Museum, in partnership with the Manila Ocean Park, was completed and introduced to the public. - Wikipedia


In our adventure at Yexel's Toy Museum, we headed to the third branch which is located inside Manila Ocean Park. 




My adorkable side was screaming for joy. Almost all my favorite fictional characters were here! I think I'm more excited than my son that day.

Entrance to the toy museum



As you enter the museum, these cute little yellow Minions will welcome you. (my favorite yellow cartoon character in this world aside from Pikachu and Spongebob, MINIONS!!!!)





Upside Down Room with my son and sister.





Say hello to your friendly neighbor Spiderman!





Well hello there Mr. Bruce Wayne aka Batman.


Are you a Game of Thrones fanatic like me? Then you may want to take a snap at this throne. This is the highlight of all!


Star Wars Storm Troopers photo op!



Group pic with Iron Man suits




We are not sure if this is the authentic Robert Downey Jr. signature.




Proof that Tony Stark has a heart











They also sell toy collectibles.



Want to know how Yexel made his toys? Check out a simple tutorial on this wall

Lord of the Rings characters. My precious!!!!







Yexel's Toy Museum is a place for the family to enjoy. My family had a great time. I am pretty sure that people of all ages will surely enjoy this place but before heading on, be sure you have lots of space on your camera's storage device.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!