Make Up Review:Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

8:39:00 AM


This is my second time using a Revlon lipstick product and now I am reviewing Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Shade 210 (Striking). 

First let's know the description and features of Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. It has vibrant colors that is infused with a Triple Butter Complex that gives a bold, beautiful lip. It’s a burst of matte color with a balm-like feel. It has 10 shades and has retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required.



I bought this Personal Care Exchange Greenbelt 4 for only 100 Pesos since they have a special offer last 2014. I love the 210 (Striking shade) amongst the others. It suits my complexion plus it's not too flashy. 

Pros:

What I really like about this product is even if I use it with chap lips, instead of my lips looking dry and chap, this product helps in soothing and softening my chap lips. No need for lip gloss for additional coverage. This shade is perfect for everyday use.

I started using it 3rd Quarter of 2015 and consumed until 2nd quarter of 2016. What I love about Revlon lipsticks are their staying power that lasts 4-6 hours therefore the product itself could last a year of usage.


Cons:

I learned my lesson with Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. If you don't use it properly, the retractable crayon will flat out thus using it will be harder since the lipstick is not pointed enough to apply on hard to reach curves of the lips. It doesn't come with a sharpener so good luck on that.

Tho the product is long lasting, I wished that the lipstick itself is longer. Don't expect that the lipstick is the same size as it's container. It's actual size is just half of it.

Here is a picture of the lipstick applied:


Over all, I will give Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm a 8 out of 10 rating. I will definitely try some other shades and hopefully, they have the same effect as Shade 210 (Striking).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!