Two Cents:2016 PBA Governors' Cup Champions

11:27:00 PM


Drum rolls please....Congratulations Barangay Ginebra Kings, never say die indeed. After 8 years of drought, finally you guys won. 

I grew up with a Basketball fanatic, die-hard Ginebra and Purefoods fan Dad who by the way named me after the wife of his favorite basketball player, Jojo Lastimosa (Butchick SyCip Lastimosa).

Anyway, I remember the days when I gushed over Bal David and Vince Hizon. Hahahaha. From Coach Robert Jaworski to Coach Tim Cone, I'm still a Ginebra fan!

Flashback 2016, in case you missed it, here is the buzzer beater shot by Justin Brownlee, that made the Kings champion.


And what's the best way to end the night? Propose to your significant other, and that's what Mark Caguioa did. After 12 years of togetherness, he finally popped the question.





Congratulations Mark Caguioa and his fiancee, Lauren Hudson and most especially the whole team!!! KUDOS KINGS!

Video Credit: Sports5
Photo Credits: Alvin Go and SpinPH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!