As of Late: April 2017

12:26:00 PM


Before this month ends, Pinoy Secret Files attended an awesome event. We were invited as guest bloggers at Red Ninja Production's 8th Year Anniversary Celebration (article to be published soon).

News flash, we have a new office location (for my day job). Yay, I am closer to a lot of friends. You know the drill. Lunch out soon!

Here you go, my as of late entry

MAKING: an article for Pinoy Secret Files
DRINKING: Mogu Mogu
READING: random articles online
WANTING: to go to Taipei
LOOKING: for airfare promos
PLAYING: Home by Reese Lansangan
WASTING: time
WISHING: the weather will be colder
ENJOYING: long weekend
WAITING: for my brother so I can ask him to buy food for me
LIKING: our new office
WONDERING: if I can find someone Multilingual in Belgium (work related)
LOVING: the long weekend
HOPING: for more moolah
MARVELLING: the time that passed by
NEEDING: more moolah
SMELLING: myself hahaha
WEARING: my H&M sleeveless pambahay
NOTICING: that I do not have enough savings
KNOWING: that I need more moolah
THINKING: of a new dye color for my hair
COVETING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
OPENING: Emails
WATCHING: Shopping King Louie
FEELING: hungry

Ps. Here's a photo of Reese and I during the Red Ninja Year  8 Fest.


#RedNinjaYear8Fest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!