As of Late:December 2017

6:10:00 AM


Last month of 2017, better wrap up this month with a BANG! I kick started December by attending Red Ninja Year-Ender 2017 and watched my favorite girl indie artists' gig. Aside from that, I was busy making itinerary for our family vacation next month. I am excited to have a post-birthday celebration in South Korea with my family.

Enough of blabbering, here you go, my as of late entry

MAKING: itinerary for South Korea

DRINKING: H2O

READING: South Korea related blogs

WANTING: for Taiwan Mango QQ from Chatime

LOOKING: for free/cheap places to visit in South Korea

PLAYING: Leanne and Naara's Songs

WASTING: Moolah

WISHING: for more moolah for my Starbucks tumblers to be purchased in South Korea

ENJOYING: The cold weather

WAITING: for our visa to get approved

LIKING: my flexible schedule as always

WONDERING: if I will buy a new luggage

LOVING: my new Starbucks tumblers HAHAHA

HOPING: for more MOOLAH

MARVELLING: how to get more MOOLAH

NEEDING: more MOOLAH

SMELLING: Moolah, JK!

WEARING: pajammies

NOTICING: My stubborn hair

KNOWING: that I need to lessen my Starbucks merch addiction

THINKING: how to stop my Starbucks merch addiction

COVETING: more Starbucks merch HAHAHA, contradicting!

OPENING: EMAILS

WATCHING: My husband and son sleeping

FEELING: Sleepy

I hope you had a great 2017! Cheers and welcome 2018!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!