As of Late: April 2018

6:00:00 AM


Like February, this month of April is quite busy. Le Husband and I attended Level-Up Wedding Photography Workshop on behalf of Lomograpika Design Studio and also covered a wedding in Taguig to wrap up the month. We also attended Red Ninja Year 9 on behalf of Pinoy Secret Files. Here's my entry for the month.

MAKING: reports

DRINKING: boba milk tea

READING: tons of emails

WANTING: more boba milk tea

LOOKING: for more prospective client for Lomograpika

PLAYING: December Avenue's songs

WASTING: time and moolah

WISHING: my Husband will allow me to buy more Starbucks merchandise

ENJOYING: my boba milk tea

WAITING: for Le Husband to wake up

LIKING: the weather today

WONDERING: if I should start hitting the gym

LOVING: sleeping Le Husband

HOPING: I can lay down in bed with Le Husband but I'm still working

MARVELLING: my sound asleep Le Husband despite the noise from the construction beside our condo building.

NEEDING: more boba tea HAHAHA

SMELLING: my boba tea

WEARING: my PJs

NOTICING: I need to throw out our garbage

KNOWING: I need to clean our love nest

THINKING: I should clean our love nest

COVETING: more skin care products

OPENING: emails

WATCHING: random KDrama clips

FEELING: sleepy already

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!