As of Late: May 2018

6:03:00 AM


Big news, Le Husband and I are now eating healthy! Yes, we are finally vegetarians and hopefully vegans soon. We drastically changed to being vegetarian and it is actually not that hard. I will blog our vegetarian journey in the near future and let's focus on what has transpired this month. We reviewed Prim's Coffee and Patisserie, the newest coffee shop in Rosario, Batangas and attended Dauntless Manila's 1st year anniversary gig on behalf of Pinoy Secret Files. Here's my entry for this month.

MAKING: proposals for Pinoy Secret Files prospective partners

DRINKING: Taiwan Black Tea


READING: contracts

WANTING: to sleep

LOOKING: for a new cabinet online

PLAYING: Black Pink's songs


WASTING: time and moolah

WISHING: for more sleep


ENJOYING: nap times HAHAHA

WAITING: for my Lazada orders

LIKING: Black Pink's songs


WONDERING: if Black Pink will have a concert in MNL


LOVING: Black Pink


HOPING: Black Pink will have a concert in MNL


MARVELLING: Lisa of Black Pink


NEEDING: more sleep


SMELLING: my tea


WEARING: my PJs


NOTICING: my hair


KNOWING: I need to have a haircut


THINKING: I should get a haircut


COVETING: more Starbucks tumblers and cards


OPENING: emails


WATCHING: none


FEELING: annoyed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!