As of Late: October 2018

6:18:00 AM


It's Unico Hijo's birth month, one last buffet for this year, HURRAH! I'm glad he liked his new Harry Potter book, oh my Potterhead! Also, Lomograpika Design Studio got featured on Smart Parenting, YAY!

Planning your first birthday party? Here is an idea on the cost of getting a professional photographer.
Posted by Smart Parenting on Sunday, 7 October 2018



Anyway, here's my October entry:

MAKING: offer letters


DRINKING: h2o

READING: emails

WANTING: for more quality time with family

LOOKING: for Taiwan itineraries 

PLAYING: BLACKPINK songs

WASTING: moolah

WISHING: for more moolah and TIME

ENJOYING: my time with Le Husband and Unico Hijo

WAITING: for them to wake up

LIKING: my WFH set up

WONDERING: when will I report to the office HAHAHA

LOVING: my new haircut

HOPING: for more MOOLAH

MARVELLING: what's wrong with my cycle

NEEDING: the new 2019 Philippines Starbucks Planner

SMELLING: CHEETOS

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: I need more skincare products

KNOWING: my cycle is a mess

THINKING: of getting a checkup 

COVETING: the new 2019 Philippines Starbucks Planner

OPENING: more emails

WATCHING: 30 but 17

FEELING: starving

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!