As of Late: January 2019

10:28:00 PM


Hello 2019, let's forget the bitterness from 2018, shall we? New year, new work it is. I just started working as a Technical Program Consultant and finally after working almost 8 years of being a nocturnal employee, I am back to being diurnal. My first week of fight with time adjustment was bloody but I was able to mange it in no time.Enough of this blabber, here's my entry this month

MAKING: Taiwan itinerary 

DRINKING: H2O

READING: Taiwan related blogs

WANTING: more moolah

LOOKING: for ways to have more moolah LOL

PLAYING: TWICE songs

WASTING: time

WISHING: more time

ENJOYING: the weather

WAITING: for food delivery

LIKING: my new work schedule

WONDERING: if I should nap

LOVING: my fam

HOPING: to have more fam time

MARVELLING: Taiwan as from what I've seen in photos (so far) 

NEEDING: more time

SMELLING: my fresh PJs

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: I need a haircut

KNOWING: I should get a haircut

THINKING: what activities to do with the fam in Taiwan

COVETING: more moolah (I think I already said that, LOL)

OPENING: random emails

WATCHING: Le Husband as he edit client photos

FEELING: sleepy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!