As of Late: February 2019

3:57:00 PM


February has been quite hectic for Le Husband and I. We were both busy with clients and our Potter Head son who's preparing for finals. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend Rakrakan 2019 on behalf of Pinoy Secret Files since Le Unico Hijo comes first. Here's my entry for this month:

MAKING: Taiwan itinerary

DRINKING: Milk Tea

READING: Taiwan related blogs

WANTING: for more "me" time

LOOKING: for Taiwan related activities on Klook

PLAYING: Red Velvet's songs 

WASTING: energy

WISHING: I have more time for everything

ENJOYING: some free time

WAITING: for Le Husband

LIKING: my new colleagues

WONDERING: if I should get a new hair color

LOVING: my new work mouse

HOPING: I have more moolah

MARVELLING: my pretty self LOL

NEEDING: more time

SMELLING: Tuna for Salad

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: my acne/breakouts

KNOWING: I need more sleep

THINKING: I should take a nap

COVETING: more socks HAHAHA

OPENING: emails

WATCHING: Clean with Passion for Now

FEELING: hungry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!