As of Late: August 2019

12:36:00 PM



Le Husband and I are celebrating 2 years of marriage this month. We spent a week in Jakarta, Indonesia. (Check out our itinerary and snaps)

Thank God August wasn't a "ghost" month for Lomograpika Design Studio. We still have a lot of events booked and we are beyond grateful.

Here's my entry for this month:

MAKING: some preparation and research about something big

DRINKING: Lemon Ice Tea

READING: emails

WANTING: more moolah

LOOKING: for gifts for Le husband and Le Potter Head son for their birthday

PLAYING: Twice songs

WASTING: time

WISHING: for more time

ENJOYING: bed weather

WAITING: for our clothes to dry

LIKING: the bed weather

WONDERING: what to eat

LOVING: our new bed sheet

HOPING: for more time

MARVELLING: if I will buy new office uniform

NEEDING: more time to fix my stuff

SMELLING: onion from beef steak

WEARING: Le Potter Head son's shirt since all my clothes are still wet

NOTICING: I need another haircut

KNOWING: I need to take 1,200 calories a day

THINKING: of posting travel photos soon

COVETING: more books for me and Le Potter Head son

OPENING: a video

WATCHING: random birthday coverage

FEELING: Hungry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!