Joy Meets World:Ark Avilon Zoo

3:59:00 AM



Since it's Thanksgiving in the US, my partner and I decided to enjoy our day off with our son. My son loves animals so we decided to take him to Ark Avilon Zoo, the only indoor interactive zoo in the Philippines located in Frontera Verde, Pasig City. With a two storey building resembling the biblical Noah's Ark.

Got a good deal on Metrodeal and paid 299 PHP each for our ticket (actual price is 400 PHP). Here are some of the snapshots by my partner:














































My son really had a blast at Ark Avilon Zoo. He enjoyed feeding animals like rabbit and sheep and also ecstatic seeing wild animals in flesh. If you want to visit and have the same experience like us, Ark Avilon Zoo is located at Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue corner C-5, Pasig City, Philippines. For inquiries you may contact (+632) 706-2992, Fax (+632) 706-2993 or email arkavilonzoo@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!