Cravings and Foodgasm:Golden Salted Egg Crisps by The Cake Box Dessert Cafe

1:50:00 AM


EUREKA! I have found my new favorite chip to nibble. Introducing Golden Salted Egg Crisps by The Cake Box Dessert Cafe. This snack is pretty addicting to be honest. It's home made and fried with salted duck egg, potato crisps and curry leaves. 


I literally can't get enough of these treats, I finished a tub in one sitting. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth every bite, I promise.
Thank you so much to my partner for introducing me to this wonderful snack and ruining my diet. He bought these snacks at the Trendsetter's Bazaar at the World Trade Center last November for 185 Pesos (100g) per tub. It is also available in Jumbo tub (250g) for 465 Pesos and pouch  size (50g) for 100 Pesos.



If you are interested to order or inquire, email them at thecakeboxdesserts@gmail.com. They have other products such as cake and pastries. They accommodate pickups at their office at Tandang Sora (6 Narra St. South Green Park Village Quezon City), or meet-ups at Trinoma, Mindanao Avenue, Congressional Avenue, Visayas Avenue, or during weekdays at Maginhawa St. at 4-5pm.

For more details you may visit their website at www.thecakeboxdesserts.com

Video and Photos Courtesy of The Cake Box Desserts Cafe


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!