As of Late: November 2016

3:10:00 AM



I'm so excited! Finally, DFA customer service was able to help me out with my son's passport appointment plus, my partner and I's Cambodia-Thailand trip is coming soon. YAY!

MAKING: calendar appointments with Google managers and my candidates
DRINKING: water
READING: Manix Komix V5
WANTING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
LOOKING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
PLAYING: Minahal Kita by Julienne 
WASTING: my time
WISHING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
ENJOYING: my new playlist on my iPod
WAITING: for my new STARBUCKS TUMBLERS trade (Jakarta and Bali)
LIKING: the bed weather
WONDERING: what will I wear during our flight
LOVING: my work schedule, graveyard I'm back
HOPING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
MARVELLING: at myself (what a big spender)
NEEDING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
SMELLING: my packed lunch cooked and prepared by my partner's Dad
WEARING: a dress I bought with my BRUs
NOTICING: I have spent tons of moolah on my STARBUCKS TUMBLERS. HAHAHA
KNOWING: I have spent tons of moolah on my STARBUCKS TUMBLERS. HAHAHA
THINKING: of ways to save money so I can spend more on my STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
COVETING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
OPENING: emails from Linkedin applicants
WATCHING: myself in the mirror
FEELING: cold

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!