As of Late: March 2017

3:26:00 AM


STRESSED! Yes I am. Planning a wedding and a vacation trip is not easy. Good thing my partner is also hands-on and a huge help.

Anyway, work is doing great, still juggling from time zone to time zones. I miss my former colleagues tho.

MAKING: article for Pinoy Secret Files
DRINKING: H20
READING: work related emails
WANTING: peace of mind
LOOKING: winter gloves
PLAYING: Goblin OST
WASTING: moolah
WISHING: the weather will be colder
ENJOYING: alone time at the office
WAITING: for approval from a potential Event partner
LIKING: Lakompake book by Senora Santibanez
WONDERING: if I will feel better before our trip this week
LOVING: my new H&M Fleece Jacket
HOPING: for a goodnight sleep
MARVELLING: at wedding suppliers' cost
NEEDING: moolah
SMELLING: tuna from Recovery Food
WEARING: 
my new H&M Fleece Jacket and navy blue floral dress
NOTICING: my dark hair roots
KNOWING: I need to save up more for our wedding 
THINKING: what shall I do?
COVETING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
OPENING: emails
WATCHING: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
FEELING: hungry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!