Audiophile: UP Fair 2017 (Cosmos Friday)

6:42:00 PM


Pinoy Secret Files was chosen to be one of the Media Partner for this year's UP Fair. We attended Haraya Wednesday and Cosmos Friday due to my partner and I's hectic schedule at work. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera during Haraya Wednesday, HAHAHA, very good! 

I made sure that my camera is in my bag come Friday for Cosmos UP Fair. Before heading to UP Sunken Garden, we passed by Trinoma and guess what? December Avenue is playing on stage! My partner and I weren't able to catch them last Haraya Wednesday but lucky us, we were able to watch them come friday! YAY!




We arrived around 8PM and here are some of my shots during the said event, enjoy!

Never the Strangers


Look at those cellphone lights



Wild crowd.


Itchyworms







Fabio Ide Promoting Blu



Pupil








Jensen and the Flips














Mayonnaise









The Ransom Collective














Rivermaya











Catch the Shark Game courtesy of Sperry



Sud












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!