As of Late:October 2017

1:47:00 AM


Over October! Like September, October has been absolutely cray! We celebrated my son's 10th Birthday (how time flies), covered a birthday party for a dear family friend and held a reunion with my former High school classmates. 

Anyhow, here is my as of late entry for this month:

MAKING: itinerary for our South Korea trip next year
DRINKING: Pineapple Juice
READING: my old blog posts
WANTING: more MOOLAH
LOOKING: for essential oils supplier
PLAYING: Ben&Ben's songs
WASTING: time
WISHING: for more quality time with family
ENJOYING: the quietness at home
WAITING: for my son to finish his online task
LIKING: the no work days due to holidays on November
WONDERING: where to go next
LOVING: myself
HOPING: to eat healthier (discipline)
MARVELLING: when will our bed be delivered HAHAHA
NEEDING: more MOOLAH
SMELLING: chocolates
WEARING: my pajammies
NOTICING: I need to take a bath
KNOWING: I need to be productive
THINKING: to cook something
COVETING: for more Starbucks Tumblers 
OPENING: downloaded files
WATCHING: the Running Man
FEELING: hungry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!