As of Late: June 2018

6:04:00 AM


Fun fact, June is the birthday month of some of my closest friends plus 2 of my best friends got married this month. June is a special month indeed since Shoti graduated and Le son started 6th grade. Mama went home from Milan as a surprise and was able to attend Shoti's graduation, a short and sweet break from her work. Speaking of work, we at Pinoy Secret Files were able to attend Dauntless Manila's gigs: Hatag and December Avenue X Autotelic and iDarts Dash Grand Launch at BGC. Here's my entry this month.

MAKING: Le Blog entries

DRINKING: H2O

READING: Emails

WANTING: vacation

LOOKING: vacation spots

PLAYING: The Adamant's songs

WASTING: time

WISHING: more time

ENJOYING: sleep

WAITING: for pay day

LIKING: none

WONDERING: when can I get that much needed vacation

LOVING: none

HOPING: to catch a flight soon

MARVELLING: NONE

NEEDING: fresh AIR

SMELLING: desperation

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: I need more sleep

KNOWING: I need more sleep

THINKING: of resigning HAHAHA

COVETING: Starbucks Cards

OPENING: emails

WATCHING: ads on YouTube

FEELING: empty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!