As of Late: July 2018

6:14:00 AM


Nothing much this month. Typhoon and gloomy days most of the time. The highlight perhaps is the December Avenue and Autoteli gig courtesy of Pinoy Secret Files. Here's my entry this month.

MAKING: offer letter

DRINKING: tea

READING: tons of emails

WANTING: more sleep

LOOKING: tired

PLAYING: dead (JK)

WASTING: time

WISHING: for more time

ENJOYING: time HAHAHA

WAITING: for my work shift to end

LIKING: my work from home set up

WONDERING: when will we travel again

LOVING: myself HAHAHA

HOPING: for more quality time with Le Husband and Unico Hijo

MARVELLING: Indie artists

NEEDING: more sleep

SMELLING: off lotion HAHAHA

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: I need a hair cut

KNOWING: I need to save up

THINKING: of selling my Starbucks merch HAHAHA JK

COVETING: more Starbucks merch HAHAHA

OPENING: more emails

WATCHING: the clock ticks


FEELING: cold

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!