As of Late: April 2019

5:22:00 PM


April was a very productive month for me and the fam. We had a 9 day summer break and went to Taiwan to celebrate Le Unico Hijo's graduation and to spend time with Mama before she goes back to Milan. After our fam trip, Potter Head son took 2 entrance exams and both passed. Of course, he chose his Dad's alma matter and everyone's excited for him. Highlight of the month: an earthquake hit Manila. Thankfully everyone's safe. Here's my entry for April:

MAKING: backlogs for PSF

DRINKING: H2O

READING: emails

WANTING: more MOOLAH

LOOKING: for old photos

PLAYING: EPIK HIGH's songs

WASTING: time

WISHING: for more MOOLAH

ENJOYING: the not so hot weather today

WAITING: for bed time

LIKING: my new haircut

WONDERING: how on earth the tuition fee nowadays are so expensive HAHAHA

LOVING: my muffin top, JK

HOPING: I have the urge to hit the gym anytime soon

MARVELLING: my muffin top LOL

NEEDING: more MOOLAH

SMELLING: none, I have colds

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: my muffin top LOL

KNOWING: I should it the gym ASAP

THINKING: of hitting the gym tomorrow

COVETING: new gym clothes

OPENING: chocolate bar

WATCHING: some Avengers End Game clips

FEELING: bloated

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!