As of Late: May 2019

10:50:00 PM


This year, Le Husband and I are celebrating 6 years of being together. YAY! Nothing fancy as usual. We decided to just dine and relax for a day. Not much exciting stuff going on this month so here you go:

MAKING: articles for Pinoy Secret Files

DRINKING: H2O

READING: Emails

WANTING: more "me" time LOL

LOOKING: for affordable yoga mat

PLAYING: Black Pink Songs

WASTING: moolah

WISHING: for more moolah HAHAHA

ENJOYING: the summer

WAITING: for the rainy season

LIKING: my new Granola stash

WONDERING: if I should get a new hair cut

LOVING: My new Pacsafe Bag

HOPING: for more time

MARVELLING: about the time I wasted 

NEEDING: more sleep

SMELLING: fresh LOL

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: my muffin top

KNOWING: we need to save up

THINKING: of getting a hair cut

COVETING: some gym equipment (LOL)

OPENING: Emails (Bills)

WATCHING: Doctor Stranger

FEELING: Bloated

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!