As of Late: July 2019

12:33:00 PM


July is book hoarding month as Fully Booked BGC had another BOOK SALE recently. I'll be sharing some of the books I purchased for Le Potter Head son in another post.

We at Lomograpika Design Studio is blessed this month for we covered a lot of family events in the metro. (More backlogs, more fun teehee).

So here's my entry this month.


MAKING: finalizing our itinerary for Jakarta


DRINKING: Pan De Manila's Melon Milk Drink (yum)


READING: A Dark Inheritance by Chris D'Lacey



WANTING: more collectibles for Le Potter Head son


LOOKING: for some information about something really big happening soon



PLAYING: Linya-Linya show



WASTING: time


WISHING: for more time



ENJOYING: work 



WAITING: for more positive news


LIKING: my new linya-linya shirt


WONDERING: if we will hear more good news soon


LOVING: my remaining days in our condo lol


HOPING: for more good news


MARVELLING: if I can adjust fast commuting from Cavite to BGC

NEEDING: more moolah


SMELLING: sinigang



WEARING: my pink PJs



NOTICING: I need to take a shower



KNOWING: I need to eat as well


THINKING: of blogging my recent trips


COVETING: more books for Le Potter head son


OPENING: emails


WATCHING: Running Man clips



FEELING: Hungry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!