As of Late: June 2019

8:33:00 PM


June is such a busy month for Lomograpika. Birthday parties everywhere (not complaining tho). 

Here's my entry for the month.

MAKING: itinerary for Jakarta

DRINKING: Coke

READING: Peter Pan

WANTING: more books for Le Potter Head son

LOOKING: for more book fair

PLAYING: none

WASTING: moolah

WISHING: for more moolah

ENJOYING: bed weather

WAITING: for a positive news

LIKING: the weather

WONDERING: if we will hear a good news soon

LOVING: my family

HOPING: for a good news

MARVELLING: my decisions in life LOL

NEEDING: more time

SMELLING: chocolate

WEARING: PJs

NOTICING: I need to sleep more

KNOWING: I need to sleep HAHAHA

THINKING: of sleeping

COVETING: more books

OPENING: emails

WATCHING: Stranger Things clips

FEELING: Sleepy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!