As of Late: December 2016

7:26:00 PM


Happy holidays everyone. Quick update, my son already had his passport appointment this week and also, my partner and I are officially engaged. *kilig*

MAKING: itinerary for our Davao trip on January
DRINKING: coke
READING: emails
WANTING: for a whole body massage
LOOKING: for wedding gown
PLAYING: No Snow by Reese Lansangan
WASTING: my energy
WISHING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
ENJOYING: the holiday season
WAITING: for my BDJ Planner
LIKING: the bed weather

WONDERING: where will we get married
LOVING: my engagement ring
HOPING: for a peace of mind
MARVELLING: at my partner's proposal
NEEDING: for more sleep
SMELLING: the left over food during Christmas
WEARING: a dress I bought in Bangkok
NOTICING: my dark under eye
KNOWING: I need to save up more for our wedding
THINKING: of selling my Starbucks tumbler collection HAHAHAHA JK

COVETING: for a new Starbucks tumbler
OPENING: emails

WATCHING: Reese Lansangan's videos
FEELING: giddy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!