As of Late: January 2017

3:28:00 AM


Hola! January is my birth month and yes, so many things happened this month:

  • My birthday celebration/attended Rakrakan Festival: OPM Against Drugs, where me and my partner/fiance attended for Pinoy Secret Files was chosen as one of the community partners. (Of course I met my favorite Indie artists and other OPM artists, YAY, one memorable birthday indeed)
  • Our Davao trip with our son. I really enjoyed Davao, such peaceful and no cigarette smokers. HAHAHA
  • My High School best friend is back in the country, YAY!

MAKING: offer letters. Yay, my 3rd hire for February
DRINKING: H20
READING: Non Disclosure Agreement
WANTING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
LOOKING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
PLAYING: Home by Reese Lansangan
WASTING: my MOOLAH again on STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
WISHING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
ENJOYING: being alone in the office
WAITING: for my London and England STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
LIKING: the bed weather
WONDERING: if my partner will purchase "it" or not 
LOVING: my blonde hair
HOPING: for a good body massage
MARVELLING: at our Davao trip
NEEDING: more MOOLAH for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
SMELLING: my hair
WEARING: my pink Ralph Lauren floral dress from Mama
NOTICING: my dark hair roots
KNOWING: I need to save up more for our wedding and for "it" if ever
THINKING: when will my STARBUCKS TUMBLER addiction stop
COVETING: for "it"
OPENING: emails
WATCHING: itsjudytime videos
FEELING: sleepy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!