As of Late: February 2017

6:04:00 PM


February went by so quickly, and my partner and I's February was very hectic. Pinoy Secret Files was chosen as one of UP Fair's Media Sponsor this year. I will post some pictures soon. Valentine's day was just another day for me and my partner. Since I was under the weather, we opted to have a Jollibee delivery for lunch on Valentine's Day. HAHAHAHA

MAKING: search strings
DRINKING: H20
READING: my old blog posts
WANTING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
LOOKING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
PLAYING: Unaware by Allen Stone
WASTING: my precious time
WISHING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
ENJOYING: the buko pie from an officemate
WAITING: for tomorrow (Mini-reunion lunch with former officemates)
LIKING: the weather
WONDERING: if I will feel better before our trip this week
LOVING: my outfit today
HOPING: for a good body massage
MARVELLING: at purchasing more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
NEEDING: a goodnight sleep
SMELLING: my hair
WEARING: my pink Ralph Lauren floral dress from Mama (again HAHAHAHA)
NOTICING: my dark hair roots
KNOWING: I need to save up more for our wedding 
THINKING: when will my STARBUCKS TUMBLER addiction stop
COVETING: for more STARBUCKS TUMBLERS
OPENING: emails
WATCHING: myself HAHAHA
FEELING: sleepy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!