Wedding Supplier Review: Love Humbly Shop

8:09:00 AM


Flash back wedding preparation, we had less than 5 months and the fact that my entourage were located in different parts of the globe stressed me. Luckily, my sister-in-law told me about this "infinity dress" aka "multi-way dress" or "convertible dress" so I did my research and was convinced about it. I love the fact that you can DIY your desired design/pattern plus it's free-size so it saves the hassle of getting body measurements and trial fitting.

Next step was to look for a decent supplier. We rummaged every corner of Divisoria but none passed my standards. As I was browsing Facebook, I saw some friends who wore infinity dress and asked them where they bought it and...Eureka! I was pointed at Love Humbly Shop's direction.

With that, I inquired and they responded right away. They were very accommodating, detailed and responsive. Since I am buying in bulk, for every 6 pieces and above, shipping fee is free. While browsing their products, I notice that they also have infinity dress for kids, so I decided to purchase for the Flower Girls. Luckily, they have an on going promo; free brooch for every purchase of kids infinity dress.

My next dilemma is: "What colors to purchase that will match our Bohemian theme"? I did not settle for one color and bought multiple colors, mostly earth and pink hues. Love Humbly Shop also sell fabric swatches but since we do not have not much time, I opted to make my own swatches base on their product photos posted. Though they have a disclaimer that colors may vary due to lighting but I still trusted my gut.

I ordered the following hues: 


Flower Girls (Coral)


Bride's Maids (Salmon)


Female Secondary Sponsors (Skin Tone) 


Maid of Honor (Coral Peach) 


Ordering was easy peasy as they have a website dedicated for orders where you can see an inventory of their products. It's a good feature and saves time for buyers ensuring that their desired color/s are on stock and available, avoiding the hassle of returning/re-ordering any item. 

They also have various payment methods to choose from such as: mobile transfer, BPI/BDO Deposit, GCash, PayPal and LBC Peso Pack Delivery. I paid via BPI mobile transfer and my order was verified and processed same day. My orders were delivered in 4 days. Delivery time and shipping fee may vary depending on the destination. Aside from that, you may also pick up your item at their shop located at 9 Diamond St. Rockville 1, San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City.



When I opened my orders, my Female Primary Sponsors who happen to be my Aunts, were also at home so they were able to check out the items. They love the dress and asked my permission if they can also purchase one and use it on my wedding day so the three of them are alike (Terno). Of course I said yes. With that, I ordered another batch of infinity dress but this time in the shade of Beige.


My Mom, who's out of the country that time, was also looking for a dress. Her built is different from her sisters, that's why she needed a larger one. Fortunately, Love Humbly Shop also offers plus size/XXL infinity dress.  The price is different from the regular ones since it needs more fabric. Without a doubt, I ordered one for Mom in the shade of Champagne. Upon seeing what I ordered, she was hesitant because it looks big for her but I assured her it's better to have XXL than the regular one. Then upon her arrival back to the country, she tried both XXL and regular sized infinity dress and boy, I was right. The XXL infinity dress was too big for her but since it can be wrapped and tied around, it can be fixed and decorated in such way. Pros of having XXL size you say? Her muffin top was not noticeable thus making her look slimmer.

Finally, the moment of truth, our wedding day!


Flower girls (ages 3 and 9)


L-R (Primary Sponsor, Secondary Sponsor, Bride's Maid)


L-R (Primary Sponsor and Mother of the Bride)


L-R (Primary Sponsors, Flower Girl and Secondary Sponsors)


L-R (Primary Sponsors, Mother of the Bride and Primary Sponsor)





L-R Alternate (Secondary Sponsor, Bride's Maid and Maid of Honor)

Here are the Pros of buying infinity dress from Love Humbly Shop:
  1. Affordable compared to dresses from Divisoria (less than 1K each)
  2. High quality fabric used
  3. Dress is not too thin, thick nor heavy thus one can move easily
  4. Various colors to choose from and also offers fabric swatches
  5. Responds quickly may it be inquiry or order processing
  6. Order Form on their website has a product availability feature 
  7. Offers various payment methods
  8. Fast delivery and offers pick up at their shop
  9. Offers customized XXL/plus size infinity dress
  10. Purchased, not rental, making you own the item
  11. The quality of infinity dress is so good that it may also be used with other occasion not limited to wedding
Cons:
  1. The color is slightly different from the photo thus fabric swatches is highly recommended
  2. They do not offer discounts for bulk orders but offers free delivery for 6 and above purchased item 
Purchasing from Love Humbly Shop is like "hitting two birds in one stone". Almost my entire Female Entourage wore the infinity dress from them and were all satisfied. I was not in a hassle and was a worry free bride not the bridezilla everyone hates about. Will I recommend their shop? Yes, especially for future brides.

For more details and inquiries about their infinity dress, you may visit their Facebook page or email lovehumblyshop@yahoo.com. 

Images courtesy of Love Humbly Shop, ShootMe Photo and my relatives

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Joy Meets World

Flag Counter

Joy Chew the World

Nihao Fellow Foodie!

View my food journey on Zomato!